Whoospy! I’ve been gone a very long time. Mostly because school work is finally catching up to me, but also because I’m hella lazy. Anyway, here is the Sisters of the World blog award.
Thank you to BookOlympus for nominating me!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
Here are the questions that I was set:
- Favourite author? Why? – JK Rowling because I started to enjoy reading properly once I read Harry Potter.
- Do you read ebooks? – Yes! I love how portable my Kindle is.
- Do you review every book you’ve read? – No, I really don’t think I’d have enough time to do that!
- Do you listen to music while you’re reading? – Only if I’m reading somewhere public or at night. I like to block everything else out!
- Your opinion on audiobooks? – I find it kind of difficult to concentrate on them, but I used to love them when I was younger.
- If you could be a character for one day, who would you be? – Hermione, duh.
- If you could change the ending of a book, which one would you change? – Allegiant maybe. I already knew the ending because someone spoiled it for me. I’d like a new, not spoiled one.
- If an alien visited you and asked you to show it a book, which one would you choose? – A Game of Thrones. I’d tell them that you have to read it to be initiated into the Human race.
- The best song for your favourite book? – I have no idea tbh but I really like this at the moment so you should deffo listen.
- Favourite book-to-movie adaptation? – I think Mockingjay part 1 was awesome and better than the book, so does that count?
So I’m not going to nominate anyone, or actually write my own questions. That’s because this has been sitting in my drafts for a while and I’m currently working on a big cosplay project that will be needing my full attention!
See you soon,