Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks top ten revolves around books that I’d like to read and discuss with my book club. I do have a book club (#nerdherd) but been as Sixth Form is so stressful, we haven;t actually had a meeting yet. Anyway, here are 10 books that I would love to read with my friends in the future.
- Middlesex by Jeffery Eugenides – The premise of this is so interesting.
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood – This has been recommended countless times.
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – I loved this one and this twist was such a discussion point.
- Solitaire by Alice Oseman – My book of 2014.
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss – One of my all time favourites.
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin – I just want to see who could make it till the end.
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai – She’s my idol and I’d love to see other people’s opinions on her.
- Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman – This has such an intriguing set of characters.
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doer – This is also a recommendation.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – My current read and a book that I can see everyone either loving or hating.
What are your ideal books to read with your book club?