This isn’t a very long post today. I am insanely busy, so I have resorted to busting out the tags until I get time to write something interesting…
What are your top three book pet hates?
- When people break the spine of their books.
- Leaving drinks on books.
- When you try to turn a page but actually rip it.
- I don’t like most of John Green’s books.
- The Hunger Games is kind of shitty. (I still cried though.)
- It took me a year to read A Game of Thrones.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
Moonless by Crystal Collier. The heartache is REAL, my fishies—I teared up halfway into the story. Plus this mermaid here is a hopeless romantic (especially when it comes to two deserving protagonists).
How many books are on your bedside table?
None! It’s not big enough to fit books. But there are currently two on the floor next to my bed.
What is your favourite snack while you’re reading?
I don’t really snack when reading because I don’t want to ruin the book!
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
- Harry Potter 😉
- The Maximum Ride Series
- I Am Seated