Here’s a really cool tag that combines two of my favourite things, the glorious Miss Taylor Swift and Books. If you want to do it then leave your posts in the comments! I’d love to see what y’all pick.
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Although I hated the first book but loved the last one (?) so I’m not entirely sure that it counts.
2. Red: Pick a book with a RED cover.
The Enemy by Charlie Higson (I love zombies so much!)
3. The Best Day: Pick a book (0r a series) that makes you feel nostalgic.
Harry Potter duh
4. Love Story: Pick a book with forbidden love.
Flowers in the Attic by Virginia Andrews. This book is so messed up, but I still kinda love it.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble: Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
I guess Alex in Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman, although just how bad she is is open to debate.
6. Innocent: (written b/c of Kanye West!) Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Allegiant, ugh I was so excited to read this and then someone (WHO DOESN’T EVEN READ THE BOOKS) told me the ending.
7. Everything has Changed: Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Jane from Jane Eyre. Although her character development wasn’t for the better.
8. You Belong With Me: Pick your most anticipated book release.
I was so excited to read Blood of Olympus, so I guess that would be it. I don’t have any that I’m particularly waiting for now.
9. Forever and Always: Pick your favourite book couple.
Do they have to be canon? If not then Luna and Neville. If they do have to then Clary and Jace!
10. Come Back, Be Here: Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
My hard back set of Harry Potter books. I won’t let anyone touch them. Ever.