I was tagged in the Liebster Award tag by Maisie and Giselle.This is the first time I’ve gotten tagged in this so I’m excited to do it! Thanks guys for nominating me. Good luck with reading through the whole thing, it is honestly the length of some essays. The questions and the people I have tagged are at the bottom. Here are the rules:
*You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
*You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
*You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (ish) followers to answer your questions. (
*You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
*You must let the person you’ve nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
Since I’ve got two sets of questions to do, I shall do Maisie’s first.
1) If you could spend an hour with a celeb, who would it be and what would you do?
I’d spend it with Felicia Day (who is my ultimate girl crush) because she is so funny and pretty and a huge nerd. I’d get her to sing to me and then we could read comics or watch a movie!
2) If you could dye/ cut your hair to any style you want and price/ damage is not an obstacle, what would you do?
I’d love a short bob, like Taylor Swift or Hayley Williams. Unfortunately I have ridiculously frizzy hair so I highly doubt it will ever happen.
3) 1 main thing you want to achieve in your life?
I want to own a cat, but I doubt this is what you meant by achieve something! I’d probably say graduate University because that’s kind of the start of the rest of your life.
4) Love, happiness or wealth?
5) What’s the best compliment someone has given you?
I like it when people say that they like my hair because I hate it so much!
6) Who is your fashion inspiration?
I like Hayley Williams style, but it’s a style that only she would be able to pull off. I don’t really like to copy anyone’s style because it normally doesn’t suit me.
7) If you could only shop from one clothes shop for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?
Probably Forever 21 because I loved the clothes from there when I visited America! The men’s clothes were pretty snazzy as well so I’d be fine for over sized sweat shirts.
8) What 3 features do you look for in a potential boyfriend/ girlfriend?
Funny, nerdy and tall. The last one is because I’m quite tall myself so I’d prefer someone who is taller than me.
9) 3 things you love about yourself?
My eyes, my beautiful personality (lol), and my boobs… Am I allowed to say that?
10) Most used app on your phone?
Definitely Tumblr, I’m always on it!
11) If you could meet any fellow blogger who would it be and why?
Probably Giselle because she seems pretty fab and lives in America, which is doubly cool!
Now for Giselle’s Questions…
1. What made you start blogging? Did anyone inspire you? If so who and how?
Maisie told me to do it, so I did. But I’d been thinking about it for a long time as a way to improve my writing for school
2. What is your dream cast for your favorite book?
My dream cast for Harry Potter is practically the same, so I’d have to do something else. For Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman, I’d love for Andrew Garfield to play Callum and Lupita Nyong’o to play Sephy. But they’d obviously have to be younger. I think I’d have Laverne Cox play Sephy’s mum and that dude from Luther play her dad. I can imagine Evanna Lynch playing Callum’s sister and someone like Tom Hardy playing his brother.
3. Top played song on your iPod?
I have no clue, but I can imagine it is probably something by Fall Out Boy.
4. Which book characters would you be friends with and why?
Hermione. I don’t think I need to explain this one! I’d also love to be friends with Mia from The Princess Diaries because I literally wanted to be her when I was younger.
5. What book can you re-read and re-read and always love? Why?
The Secret Garden, it is my all time favourite book and I can’t wait to read it to my children. I think the story is so beautiful.
6. Strange Reading habits?
I really don’t have many, although I sometimes read on the toilet if I really like the book.
7. If you could live in any time period, what would it be and why?
The roman times because I love them so much. I’m kind of obsessed. I like their clothes, their houses and how they treated the women. However, I’d have to do something about the slavery.
8. Name a quote that describes you best.
Missandei: “Valar morghulis.”
Daenerys: “Yes. All men must die, but we are not men.”
This pretty much describes me…
9. What book made you cry the most and why?
I sobbed so hard at the TFIOS, but only on the second time I read it. I literally have no idea why I didn’t cry the first time.
10. Favorite Disney movie?
The Little Mermaid! I love it to bits.
11. Coffee or Tea?
Neither! I’m more of a water kind of gal.
Now for the 11 facts:
- My first concert was Take That.
- I have really curly hair
- I tried to dye my hair ginger and it was awful.
- I recently developed a comic book obsession and have spent so much money on marvel graphic novels.
- I really love makeup, to the extent where I will buy new stuff just for the sake of buying it!
- Ariel is my favourite Disney princess, with Merida coming second and Rapunzel coming third.
- My dream when I was younger was to become an Archaeologist! I used to watch Time Team all of the time!
- I will cry at almost anything. DIY SOS is the worst, I’m pretty much a mess.
- I really wish I had smaller feet so I could get some cool shoes.
- Wales is my favourite country in the whole world.
- Speaking of Wales, I begged my parents to take me there on my 16th Birthday. So they did. We spent the say at the Doctor Who Exhibit.
Here are my questions!
- Who is you favourite Disney princess?
- What one possession could you not live without?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favorite book?
- Where would you visit if you had unlimited money?
- What has been the happiest day of your life so far?
- Who is your idol/inspiration?
- Why do you blog?
- What is your most used app?
- What is the most important thing you have learnt from your parents?
- What TV show would you ban if you ruled the world?
I am tagging:
Thanks for reading! Sorry the post is so long. I should try to stay up to date in the future shouldn’t I! Post you links in the comments once you’ve finished you post, I’d love to see them.