I’m finally back! Here are the top ten books I have read this year so far. I keep track of the books I have read on Goodreads and have currently read 31 out of my goal of 50. They are in no particular order.
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. I loved this one so much, you can see my review here.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Although I actually didn’t cry at it, I love this book and the whole series with all my heart.
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner. If you haven’t read this series then I highly recommend that you do. I read all three of these books in 3 days and fell in love. Also a movie is coming out in the autumn.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Although I actually found the story line a little bit predictable, that didn’t stop me from falling in love with the characters.
- The Enemy by Charlie Higson. This is actually a re read from a couple of years ago when I went through my zombie phase. It’s still as good though.
- I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai. I’m not usually a fan of autobiographies but this one really drew me in. Malala is one of my heroes and I really recommend you read her book.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I’ve read this at least six times.
- One Day by David Nicholls. One of my friends gave me a spoiler for this, though it didn’t change how brilliant it was.
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night time by Mark Haddon. Everyone was bugging me to read this for a while. I finally did and fell in love.
- Half a King by Joe Armstrong. I only finished this last week and I really enjoyed it.
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish